Breakfast For Hope
Join us on Thursday, May 11, 2017 from 8am-9am, at the Westin Copley Place for our 2017 Breakfast for Hope. Listening is a powerful tool in suicide prevention, and you can join Samaritans in using listening to impact your community and save a life. At the Breakfast for Hope, you will learn about Samaritans’ three key programs: Community Education & Outreach, 24/7 Call or Text Statewide HelpLine, and Grief Support Services.
We are excited to welcome Featured Speaker: MA Senate President Stan Rosenberg.
Ways you can take part in the 2017 Breakfast for Hope:
- Corporate Sponsorship (Includes a table for 10) – Learn how your company can be involved in preventing suicide
- Individual Sponsorship (Includes a table for 10) – Support Samaritans’ life saving programs with a personally meaningful gift of $1,000 or more
- Host a Table – Purchase a table for 10 at the event and invite others to join you as your guests
(Half Table Host for 5 guests is also available)
- Captain a Table – Purchase a ticket for the event and invite others to purchase tickets and join you at your table
- Purchase a ticket – Individual tickets are $50 and include the program, coffee reception, and a plated breakfast
I can’t attend but would like to make a donation.
Compassion Circle Sponsors
Debbie and Tim Connolly
Jason H. Jenkins and Candice DeStefano
Inspiration Circle Sponsors
Stacy Lucchino and Blair Ballard
Steve Mongeau and Janice Ruell
Joe Shapiro and Lynn Clark
Hope Circle Sponsors
Sean and Debi Murphy
Mark and Grace Sullivan
Elizabeth J. Boland
Christian Caldaroni Memorial Fund
David and Kay D’Orlando
RoseMary and Dan Fuss
Mark and Diana Horgan
Peter and Joan Ford Mongeau
Terrie Perella and Robert Pirozzi
Ron White and Andy Taylor
Marc and Suzanne Bellanger
Callahan Hoffman Co.
Janet Lawn and Maryann Chaisson
Jane and Lou Quercia
Kathleen and Mark Ruggiero
Donalda J. Hingston
Rebecca Jones/ Vertex Pharmaceuticals
More than 500 people attended the 2016 Breakfast for Hope. Thank you to all of our speakers, supporters and sponsors who helped make the morning so special. Check out our 2016 Breakfast for Hope video.
2016 Breakfast for Hope: Conversation from Samaritans, Inc. on Vimeo.
Davia Moore and Sharon Barry describe their struggles with depression and suicidal thoughts, and how Samaritans has made a difference and provided hope in their lives.